1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Case fan problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Ttfran1t, Apr 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ttfran1t

Ttfran1t Thread Starter

Sounds like i lost the rear fan, in my nzxt phantom case. and since its a upgraded build(ryzen 7 1700x with 8gb memory, and msi b450 tom board. would it be better to do case swap, or just replace fans not sure about the 2 fronts. but i know the rear is not working? was looking to get a case either 450d or 750 so i can put ssd in other slot, and put in a other HDD for backup

2. lynx1021

lynx1021

3. Ttfran1t

Ttfran1t Thread Starter

thank you but i can get a whole new case for 90, and will keep it off carpet as well. still not sure which way to go

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1225387

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice