1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cases wires for G-VAX

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Gary777, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Gary777

Gary777 Thread Starter

I have a Gigabyte G-VAX MB but can't find the manual to connect the case wires. The motherboard is virtually impossible to read and the PDF manuals I've downloaded are not much help either. Could someone help me with this, maybe a good blown-up diagram? My eyes ain't what they used to be!

Thanks,
    Gary

2. C141

C141

There's probably quite a few here at TSG with that problem. I purchased a good pair of reading glasses, a decent magnifying glass, & a small but very bright LED flashlight. It also helps if you have good natural light from a window. I often use the kitchen counter as a work area. Plenty of natural & artificial light available.

Having a patient helper to assist with holding a light & has younger eyes is a plus.

Getting a respectable blowup MB pic will probably require considerable Google searching.

3. Gary777

Gary777 Thread Starter

Thanks C141 for your both helpful and witty response. Appreciate it!

I'll heed your suggestions best I can without a huge magnifying glass--or a scope!

4. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!