1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cassiopia Screen Problems

Discussion in 'DOS/Other' started by vrcritter, Jan 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vrcritter

vrcritter Thread Starter

I have a Cassiopea Pocket PC E-125, and sometimes, when the machine gets alittle warm, the screen gets very washed out and white, and has white bars that go across it. But it does not get so white you can't see anything. It may be a few minutes or an hour, but the screen eventually goes back to normal. How can I prevent this?

2. bcon76

bcon76 Guest

Sorry, I don't think you can prevent it. I use to work for Palm Tech support and I have run into this before. I have a Palm 3x that does the same thing when it gets cold. When I was working for Palm and someone called in complaining of that issue I would have a replacement sent to them if the unit was under warranty. I am assuming you are out of warranty but if you are not then I would give Tech support a call. Just a thought but I also know nothing about their warranty and support policy.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!