Cat Disabled My Windows/Print Screen Function

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kagame

I used to press the Print Screen and Windows keys together to take a screen shot, but the cat seems to have changed something on her latest walk across the keyboard. Pressing the Windows key just toggles to another home screen.

Last edited:

Kagame

Thank you for responding. I have the F1 thru F12 function keys and an fn key next to the Windows key. Are any of those the Fmode or F lock key?

Thank you for responding. I have the F1 thru F12 function keys and an fn key next to the Windows key. Are any of those the Fmode or F lock key?
If you don't see an F lock key, it could be a padlock symbol with F or fn on it. You could just check if the the other function keys are working as normal.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online