1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

cat stepped on keyboard now Windows won't load

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Cimputerhelpme111, Aug 12, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. Cimputerhelpme111

Cimputerhelpme111 Thread Starter

My cat stepped on ma keyboard and it did something weird, it keep going around on a black screen with a loading simbol and it says windows can't start, I am currently factory resetting it but idk if that is the correct thing. Help major. For windows 10, no message just, there was a problem loadindlg windows, continue startup or see advanced options

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    Hi, and welcome to TSG.

A less drastic measure may have been a better first choice of action, but it is too late now. Trying to stop a factory reset could cause even bigger problems.

Should you ever find yourself in a similar situation, going into advanced options and seeing if there is a choice to repair Windows might be a better first move.

3. Cimputerhelpme111

Cimputerhelpme111 Thread Starter

Okay, I understand and will be sure to do this next time, thank you for your help

4. Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

Let us know how it goes - the reset
    I suspect it may be a key stuck down that is the cause of the problem

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1231394

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice