Catalina issues?

Axenoman

Hi, newbie here hoping someone can help?

Using Catalina without issue for a little while.
Keyboard suddenly changed language yesterday, tried to reinstall from safe mode recovery which fails at 95%, tried twice.
Now on restart, I have a black screen with a hard drive image and drop down menu for wifi networks which I have never seen before

I select my network and proceed but both internet browsers (Chrome & Safari) download pages and won't open them?

Couriant

James
Make sure you are on the WiFi connection.

What errors are you getting?

Keyboard suddenly changed language yesterday, tried to reinstall from safe mode recovery which fails at 95%, tried twice.
Now on restart, I have a black screen with a hard drive image and drop down menu for wifi networks which I have never seen before

I select my network and proceed but both internet browsers (Chrome & Safari) download pages and won't open them?
Have you tried logging in on Safe Mode?

Reset the SMC of your Mac - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201295

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online