1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cataloging Ghost image backups

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by brougham, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brougham

brougham Thread Starter

I'm hoping all the knowledgeable people here can help me out here. This is what I want to do.

I have multiple ghost images of multiple hard drives (6-20gig) that I would like to backup and store on terabyte sata hd for archiving purposes. I need to be able to catalog what is on each individual sata hd though. Is there a program that is able to do this. ie. Catalog the archive to tell me which sata hd my ghost image is on.

(for example)

SataDrive_1

ghost_image_1
    to
    ghost_image_50

SataDrive_2

ghost_image_51
    to
    ghost_image_107

and whould like to find what Sata drive ghost_image 47 is on.

ANY suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you,
    Brad

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/697668

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice