Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
906 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  managed 
#1 ·
Hi

I'm in the UK and use Windows 7 Professional.

I have 3 browsers, Vivaldi, Maxthon & Internet Explorer. I use the All4 catch-up website for Channel 4 once a week but it will only work properly in Internet Explorer. Obviously as IE has recently had a security scare I'd like to stop using it ASAP, so is there any other way I can use All4 in Vivaldi or Maxthon? What might be stopping it working?

I've tried everything I can think of, like making sure flash is enabled (and surely if flash is an issue All4 won't run on many browsers now as most of them have blocked flash?) and switching off my adblocker on that page. Is there anything else I can do to get it to run in a (supposedly!) more stable browser, please?

Thanks very much for your help,

Ian.

#2 ·
The recommended browsers are
  • Google Chrome (latest version)
  • Firefox (latest version)
  • IE 11
  • Edge (latest version)
  • Safari (latest version)

#3 ·
I just registered with All4 to test and it's working for me ! I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit and latest Vivaldi browser.

The website asked me to enable Flash and to stop my AdBlock Plus working on the website then I could watch a program (after a couple of Ads).
Do you perhaps have an Ad Blocker running ? What security software are you running ? (Anti-Virus etc)

I watched a bit of this (if it makes any difference) :- https://www.channel4.com/programmes/speechless/on-demand/69522-012

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.