1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ccApp.exe- bad image keeps popping up? can't even get online

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by x0juliieex3, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. x0juliieex3

x0juliieex3 Thread Starter

Hey, so my computer was working fine just yesterday
    but as i turn it on today, i cannot open anything. I can open windows things like my computer, control panel etc but internet explorer, mozilla, aim, those things will not show up
    Instead I get an error that says ccApp.exe- Bad Image which reads It is either not designed to run on Windows or contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system adminstrator or the software vendor for support.

Internet explorer when i open , opens with a black box but quickly disspears so i cannot read what it says
    but it will not open

HELP PLEASE :)

2. x0juliieex3

x0juliieex3 Thread Starter

3. Phantom010

Phantom010 Trusted Advisor

ccApp.exe is part of Norton. Have you recently uninstalled Norton?

If you did, you probably didn't use the Norton Removal Tool. Download and run it.

If you can't do anything in Normal Mode, try booting into Safe Mode with Networking.

[​IMG]

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/965132