Ccdprob

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

[email protected]

:( JUST RECEIVED AN ERROR MSG......... "APPLICATION FATAL ERROR:UNABLE TO CONNECT TO THE CCD PROCESS"......... THIS APPEARS WHENEVER I'M IN THE DESKTOP AREA, AM USING WINDOWS ME.......... IF THAT WILL HELP U TO HELP ME.......... THANX FOR THE HELP................

E

Endemix

What application are you trying to use? It's not SBC Manager is it?

E

Endemix

Connection Manager is your point of entry to the SBC Yahoo! service. It lets you choose how you access the Internet and which Member ID you access it with. It's easy to set up and convenient to use.
I have only ever seen this problem with SBC and SBC Manager. I suggest you completely uninstall the software and then re-install it.

[email protected]

when u say to uninstall the software & then re-install it , i don't know what you're referring to......... if you're referring to the yahoo software i don't know if i have that at hand.........could u be more clearer, i'm kind of a novice at this computor techno........... thanx alot

[email protected]

have yahoo listed in my favorites area, don't know if it's sbc.............. how would i go about uninstalling it & then installing it.................. if i had to?

E

Endemix

Well it appears that you are not using Yahoo SBC. Yahoo SBC is a service for you to connect to the Internet. If it was this software that is causing the problem I could help you.

What was the software you were using while you received the error message?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online