1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Ccdprob

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by [email protected], Jan 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. VNAUT26@SI.RR.C

[email protected] Thread Starter

:( JUST RECEIVED AN ERROR MSG......... "APPLICATION FATAL ERROR:UNABLE TO CONNECT TO THE CCD PROCESS"......... THIS APPEARS WHENEVER I'M IN THE DESKTOP AREA, AM USING WINDOWS ME.......... IF THAT WILL HELP U TO HELP ME.......... THANX FOR THE HELP................

2. Endemix

Endemix Guest

What application are you trying to use? It's not SBC Manager is it?

3. VNAUT26@SI.RR.C

what exactly is sbc manager???????????????

4. VNAUT26@SI.RR.C

WHAT EXACTLY IS SBC MANAGER???????????????

5. Endemix

Endemix Guest

I have only ever seen this problem with SBC and SBC Manager. I suggest you completely uninstall the software and then re-install it.

6. VNAUT26@SI.RR.C

when u say to uninstall the software & then re-install it , i don't know what you're referring to......... if you're referring to the yahoo software i don't know if i have that at hand.........could u be more clearer, i'm kind of a novice at this computor techno........... thanx alot

7. Endemix

Endemix Guest

Are you running SBC Yahoo on your computer?

8. VNAUT26@SI.RR.C

have yahoo listed in my favorites area, don't know if it's sbc.............. how would i go about uninstalling it & then installing it.................. if i had to?

9. Endemix

Endemix Guest

Well it appears that you are not using Yahoo SBC. Yahoo SBC is a service for you to connect to the Internet. If it was this software that is causing the problem I could help you.

What was the software you were using while you received the error message?

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/112565

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice