cd burner trouble on toshiba satellite m35-s59

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ollie rand

I have a Toshiba Satellite M35-S359... I can listen to cds, open data cds, burn data or photo cds, watch dvds... but no matter which software I use, and even slowing the speed, the cd burner will not burn a music cd correctly: either one or more of the tracks are scratchy sounding, or I get an error message that I need to make sure my cd burner driver is up to date (I have downloaded and installed a new driver). I use Windows XP Home Version and have the Windows Service Pack 2. Help! (Please)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts