1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

CD Burning help need it :)

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by QBA, Nov 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. QBA

QBA Thread Starter

Hi

I'm burning a CD for my first time and this is getting ugly :(
    Nero first shows me a message saying I had to rename some files and folders because they weren't compatible with the CD file system.

"The following Joliet files or folders had to be renamed to make them compatible with the CD file system:"

And then another message show up telling me some files and folders had a wrong compilation.

"This compilation does not meet the ISO9660 standard; it contains at least one folder with pathdepth of more than 8 levels and/or a pathname longer than 255 characters. Are you sure you want to allow this?"

Guys what should I do, should I change the name of the files to a shorter name? Should I organize my files and folders diferent and how?

thanks

Alex

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/58640