CD burning software

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

micned

I just bought a new 16x CD burner to replace my old 4x. Everything went fine, but it only works with the burning software that comes with it and Fireburner. It doesn't work with EZ-CD creator or Sony CD Extreme (software from old burner). This would be fine, but I'd like to use packet writing, which isn't on Fireburner or the custom one that came with the new burner. Both programs that don't work say they can't find a CD burner on the system, although they see the drive. The other two burning programs recognize it fine. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Micky

sounds like the older software needs to be upgraded to recognize the newer burner I'm afraid

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online