cd burns nothing but audio track

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dbeamgeek

My burnner will burn nothing but an audio track, no matter what.

Something else thats odd, today I put a CD in a CD-ROM, different from the comp it was burnned on, and all the files on the CD were recognized. I took it out, put it back in, and now all it sees is a single audio track.

Any idea how to get those files visible again?
Know of any app that can get deep into the contents of a CD?

If your cd burner is new, I would check to see if the jumpers in the back are set correctly. If your cd burner isn't new, then check your all your settings on your cd burner software.

dbeamgeek

Yep, done all that. What is really screwy is how the CD-ROM in the other computer first saw the data on the disc, then after reinserting the disc into the same CD-ROM, it saw it as a single audio track. Ever heard of that before?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online