Cd/dvd Burner

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

manomina

I have an HP nc6400 laptop and it only has a cd/dvd reader and I want to put a cd/dvd burner in it like my other laptop has. I called Fry's and they said they don't sell any internal drives for laptops, but I could get an external one for about $80. I asked if the knew who might sell those other than the manufacturer and he had no clue.

Does anyone know who may carry internal burning devices for laptops?

Thanks!

It will need to be specifically for that laptop. They are not generic.

An external is a lot cheaper and can be used later and on other machines.

manomina

Ok...thank you, but if I wanted to get an internal......is my only option the manufacturer?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online