Cd/dvd player help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Enfrcr911

I`ve haven`t used my player too record for a yrs now..Its a Dell Dimesion 3000..ok heres the problem,I`d tryed my best..This Philup`s CD/DVD doesn`t want to record? I`d tryed the windows power shelled and did a diagnostic on my Pc with F11 or 12 hell.all I see is Primery =Pass..Secondary IDE drive 0,DVD not supported and drive 2 No IDE device.verizon told me may controller might be damage..I dont think so.I checked my system and everything is fine..dam I want to record some music,But everytime I try,Its starts for 30 seconds then the Pc freezes up on me...What gives...any clue?

My CD?DVD plays ok..I`d tryed Record now and windows media..still freezes and wont record..

Enfrcr911

Theres No current driver available.that it.This Cd player is making me save for an External CD/DVD player..Whats a good one for sale out there.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online