1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

CD Labels/Printing?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by cnelson04, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cnelson04

cnelson04 Thread Starter

hey guys, i have nitro burn and go, and when i make my CD label and go to print it on my HP prints, with the little label papper that supplied it doesn't print on the papper because it's not the normaly size it's smaller, and i don't know what to do, i'm runing out of ideas.. thx for any help. -cnelson. :)

2. EmotionStar

EmotionStar

The labels you have, are they 8.5x11 sheets with two labels per page? And is the program you're using to print the labels made for the job? If so, sometimes the label design software will have a bunch of templates and all you need to do is load the one you're using. The code might be in the corner of your sheets.

~EmotionStar

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!