CD Properties Window wrong size

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

alannimco

When I insert a CD in either of my two drives the window that jumps up giving me the options of what program to use (CD Properties ) is maximized and takes up the whole screen. This just started happening. If I double click on the top blue titlebarlbar it goes back to it's smaller (normal) size. I tried holding down the ctrl. key and closing the window but the next time the computer boots it does the same thing. It is not possible to drag this type of window in any way. The only option for this type of window in the upper right corner is an X to close it. It may need a registry edit but I don't know how. To access a similar type window open "my computer, right click on any drive, the window that opens is the same type. Any help would be appreciated.
Alan

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online