Cd-Rom failure with CDR!!!??? HELP!!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

johnnyzon

Hello. I´ve got a serious problem with my Microsoft XP!!!!. After I had installed xp my cd-rom drive won´t read burned data cd´s, but burned music cd´s still works!!!. I also get a failure message which say "The disk is damaged and can´t be read", but the disk works fine on any other computer!!.... I´ve schratched my hair off with this problem, so PLEASE.....anybody HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does it not read cds that you've burned yourself on that computer? Or not any burned cds (that someone's given to you, etc)?

Ok, that rules out that it's your burning software.
What brand/model cd-rom is it?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!