CD-Rom

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

texxjr

i have a cd-rom thats keeps saying not ready.when i go to the device manger there are no marks to say it has a problem device working properly

I have a Toshiba CD ROM in my system. I can play audio cd's, but when a video CD ROM is put in, there is no response, no picture, no anything. PLEASE HELP.

Thanx,
ANDY

1.your cd rom probably has an laser problem replace it dude it should be cheap if u got a warranty well put it to good use :)

2. and for you well you say a video(you mean like dvd) cuz if so then you need a dvd player to play that and if u mean like quicktime,windows media player etc./pictures that probably bad connection or unstable from cdrom to motherboard i suggest you either have someone look at it cuz i can not give u a sufficent answer without seeing but maybe have a proffesional look at it also make sure it is compatible and installed correctly try updating your driver if u don't know how post reply!:happy: :cool:

Well I think that it was just thatt disk that I was trying. It is a cd rom catalog I got in the mail. I have another disc that has some video on it, and it palyed just fine. Thanx for the help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online