1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

CD Storage

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by abmay, Nov 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. abmay

abmay Thread Starter

Hi,Earlier this year I bought a CD disk with data on it and it worked well in my old computer running "win 98" Now I have up-dated my computer running "xp pro" tried to use the disk and all it showed was gobbledygook,the disk is in pdf but when I want to read it ,it comes up in "notepad" So how can I get my disk back to the proper format? Thank you Bob K. :mad:

SAMPLE>>>>>>>>–@EÆùX/z„Ä´¾WþÆ{*G3Ë6çnœ&„Dñ¸ZDW˜H¤áµ!ç°ÏÙXÇ^V<?“¸@wnÏÚv©¦r+JRqè~iґœ¢5¦«™%_-â•~+!¢…"9ê@dsbŒ•°UšB\ەÝ»|çÐ9-ø1šlD¤B2aš¾ï`€ð…’†GŒRõSYp*"øe։l 5Ü|äCî*M°ŸÆòéí•ùš=‚[email protected]*UÎ?-*?ušÍ[)M‰Mî%.'žêìÓµ‚ÝÂxâO‰Éf:í÷Ü÷g>ïËy5’Cä9½£Rš¹/†”Eç5®:ýĔü:>î®{É磍{o„×9„ÊÿYÞ½±Úl=˜Ç}¨Oõ¯'Œ,JڞøÆn½õò1àQéó6:µÓTÉс›ìät—9ŏƒäÑèÚ€°6/æc*[ixl¬‡M>€¥ís›)ë¨ÞÅcaỦ)ÝêJÀ Â$æNãÀ±|gGJlÌÇ,*F×5Ð0¥Ù¿>\ƒ3lþåAa
    Ê^
    Fðª=žX5TK¶^Ræ҄Ü_

2. imjerry

imjerry

Right click drive>Explore CD>rt click file>open with>program>browse>chose adobe folder>double click acrobat reader>click little box in left corner (always use this program then OK, and Voila fron now on PDF's will open !!)

3. imjerry

imjerry

Start> My computer>Right click CD Rom drive>Explore CD>rt click the PDFfile>open with>program>browse>chose >adobe folder>double click acrobat reader>click little box in left corner (always use this program then OK, and Voila fron now on PDF's will open !!)

Adobe reader is found in c>program files> Adobe>acrobat reader> and in the reader folder is the EXE !! Click that

4. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Account Closed

And if you haven't got Adobe reader installed, it is a free download.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!