1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

CD won't play.

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by wbsneed, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wbsneed

wbsneed Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8 Pro, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
    Processor Count: 8
    RAM: 16366 Mb
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6450, 1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 940261 MB, Free - 780573 MB; F: Total - 1907726 MB, Free - 203576 MB; L: Total - 1907695 MB, Free - 1703107 MB;
    Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0Y2MRG
    Antivirus: Kaspersky Internet Security, Updated and Enabled

I ordered an old CD, "the Holy Koran" (in Spanish) from Amazon for $2.00. It won't play on any of my audio stereo devices including my computer (it does show up on My Computer as Quran_640), Samsung Blue-Ray/DVD Player,or a music CD stereo player. It's labeled 6.4

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    Age shouldn't matter. Not being playable in multiple devices would seem to indicate the disc is faulty, or not in a standard format.

Link to the disc?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1088962

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice