CD won't play.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wbsneed

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8 Pro, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 16366 Mb
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6450, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 940261 MB, Free - 780573 MB; F: Total - 1907726 MB, Free - 203576 MB; L: Total - 1907695 MB, Free - 1703107 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0Y2MRG
Antivirus: Kaspersky Internet Security, Updated and Enabled

I ordered an old CD, "the Holy Koran" (in Spanish) from Amazon for $2.00. It won't play on any of my audio stereo devices including my computer (it does show up on My Computer as Quran_640), Samsung Blue-Ray/DVD Player,or a music CD stereo player. It's labeled 6.4

Oddba11

Jim
Age shouldn't matter. Not being playable in multiple devices would seem to indicate the disc is faulty, or not in a standard format.

Link to the disc?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online