CD writing problem....PLZ help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

steviejay

Just recently, when i try to copy a cd i get static, it is not on the original.....i have slowed the write speed down and no other programs are running, i am using clonecd which until now has been superb
Please help!!

Steve

Have you tried re-installing software?
Or trying another burner software altogether to see if its the software or the drive itself?

steviejay

re-installed s/w any suggestions which other s/w? i use clone because its dead straight forward, for a non-techie like me:D

What is your hardware? Have you tried their site for a recommendation on burning software or potential driver issues?

Where have you stored the blank CDs? Have you changed brands of CD? Have your tried another brand?

Do you have a colleague at work or a friend who uses or could try the software on their PC?

Have you run any of the hardware & software keywords through Google?

Have you made any OS changes (service packs, updates) or installed any new software lately?

Just some thoughts.

I have a Yamaha 2100S SCSI CD drive on Win2k. I use Adaptec Easy CD Creator 4 with no problems. The Adaptec software came with the Adaptec SCSI card.

Tom

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online