CD Writing Wizard (Roxio) Stops Working After SP2 Install

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Firedog 1

Purchased Dell Inspiron 8200 in January 2003 w/XP Home. Already installed was the Writing Wizard by Roxio. Problem: We have no problem in "Copy all items to CD" within My Pictures., but when attempting to place them on CD the Wizard simply tells us that it cannot do so.

Anyone had this problem? Is there a fix? Is there software on a "trial" or "freeware" that can copy pictures to CD?

Thanks!

You can upgrade to version 5.3 on the Roxio website.

XP has native cd burning capibility . .

wrs

Firedog 1

Thanks!

Roxio's web site for this download is dead. However, I think that I have downloaded the 5.3 from another site.

What do you mean by XP has native cd burning capibility . . ?

Are you saying it is the Roxio basic 5.0 built in XP, or does XP have this ability of its own.

Ron-

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online