CD Writing Wizard

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sanderella2

I keep getting the error message "cannot complete the CD writing wizard". The files I want to transfer to the CD are under Picture Tasks. I have been following all the instructions in Windows Help, but to no avail. I am using Windows XP. I am trying to clean up my computer by removing the photo files. My computer is running very slowly, and was told that perhaps all my digital files were taking up too much space. Any suggestions would be so appreciated.

bonk

Banned
What size is your hard drive and how much space is left?? How much Ram do you have??

Find the photos. If they are all in one folder, Edit>Select All then Edit>Copy. If you don’t want to record them all, hold the Ctrl key while you highlight the ones you want to record. Then Edit>Copy.

Go to the drive that is your CD writer. Right click on it and select “Paste”. The XP recording wizard will open and you can record the images.

Not all CD-ROM drives can record. You might be getting the message because it isn’t a recorder or the recorder isn’t working.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online