CDR labelling

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fpat

My daughter is able to burn CDR's on her new computer, but there seems to be no way to make labels. Can anyone suggest what software is available for this purpose? Thanks

i use cd labels from avery, comes with a software cd, at most office supply places i would think - can use their templates or just design from scratch, add images etc
http://www.avery.com/

and once you know the media id number (ie avery label xxxx), you can use word or other Office software to create the labels also (although i found the calibration to the printer is best with the avery software)

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Actually, almost every major CD burning program has a label facility, and I've seen at least two different sets of labels at a local computer store with a CD included. I actually picked up the Avery, though I haven't even opened the package yet...

fpat

Thank you folks for the advice. I will look into getting the avery solution. I have not heard of Nero; is it a readily available commerccial product?

fpat

Thanks for the advice about Nero. I will have my daughter check into it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online