CDR or CDRW

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

spruce

I have a bunch of mp3's and i want to make a data cd.What cd is better to use? Thanks

CD-R is better I believe.

In my experience CD-RW is flakey and somewhat unreliable in comparison.

Due to the technology, the reflectivity of the CD-RW media is poor compared to CD-R

Hi I'd use CD-R, may also find the majority of car and home stereos do not support CD-RW !

CD-RW are used more when you actually plan to erase what will be on the CD at some point in time. I doubt you plan on earsing your mp3's, so i too say go with the CD-R. Just one more reason

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online