1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

CDRW LITE-ON LTR 48246s fails to burn with all softwares

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by buckethead, Sep 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckethead

buckethead Thread Starter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have e-machines AMD Athlon 2000+ running WIN XP. My CD-RW drive LITE-ON LTR 482465 stoped working some how. It burns but fails halfway through and ejects the CD when its incomplete. Windows Media player 9 used to burn fine but that stopped working too after the converting part is done. I've tried burning softwares too but the same problem continues where it burn halfway and stops saying it cannot burn. I've tried burning songs, pictures and sometimes they get by with out any problems but 99% of the time it stops burning halfway.If anybody could help, please provide specific instructions.

I tried ok I went to this site http://www.cdfreaks.com/drive/firmware/751
    and I downloaded the firmware for LITE-ON LTR 48246s and run it but a error message appears that says: No Match Drive detected! This utility is only for LITE-ON LTR48246S drive. Detected Drive: 1-0: LITE-ON LTR 48246S

I don't know much about cdrw drives but I'm confused! Thanks!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/275077

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice