Cell Phone Notifications Error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Cheese82

My boyfriend and I live in two different countries at the moment. He recently got a new phone. It is run by Android. However, now he does not receive any notifications of my messages in Facebook or WhatsApp. He can be online in Facebook and the message shows it was sent to the server, but not to him, and he is actively online. When he is actively online the messages are not sending to WhatsApp. I know he has internet as he is active in Facebook chat, but is not able to receive any messages from me in Messenger or WhatsApp.
The only way I can alert him is to post publicly on his Facebook wall to go to WhatsApp. When he goes to WhatsApp then, and is online, by connecting through his phone.........then he receives my messages.
Why are the notifications and messages failing to send, even when he has an internet connection?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online