Cell Phone Survey

Cell phone in the bars--- What do you do?

• Im a man... VIBRATE ONLY--- kinky!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Im a man... Ring, Ring

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Im a female... VIBRATE ONY--- and no its not what your thinking boyz

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Im a female... Ring away... and WHY HASN"T MY MAN CALLED YET

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Im too broke to own a cell phone or go to bars

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

gws226

Last week in the bars myself and a few friends took a mini poll on how people have their rings set on their phone...

We were not suprised to discover....

that most men turn their phone on vibrate (only) when out at the bars

that most women turn/ leave their phones with the ringers on.

Our initial conclusion was...
Men... need to have to phone on vibrate so when their lady friends call... the girl they are hitting on does not realize they are getting a call...

Woman: want everyone to know that their man is calling...

what do you do?

It's funny how you can see male female stereotypes coming out in this poll.

yeah, it's got to be vibrate, even at full volume I can't hear my phone at the bar

Vibrate btw.... and it's cuz you can't hear it over noise in bar and if you can i think the phone ringing out loud is rude....

But what good is vibrate when its in my purse ?? :confused: I dont walk around with my phone in my hand....and it wont fit in my pant pocket....

Originally posted by moonmist:
But what good is vibrate when its in my purse ?? :confused: I dont walk around with my phone in my hand....and it wont fit in my pant pocket....
my phone is really tiny it fits in most pockets.

the actual phone i a little smaller than that....

Originally posted by gws226:
Last week in the bars myself and a few friends took a mini poll on how people have their rings set on their phone...
now... y'see.....
if you didn't have such a "mini-pole"....
then maybe the real girls would have told you that vibrate is the preffered setting (especially when dealing with "mini-poles" ;) )

what was the question again :confused:

:)

(oh... and I thought that you stopped going to bars these days...... so how "mini" is your pole ??? ;) ;) ;) LOL :) )

Since I keep mine in my pocket, I don't like to have it vibrating. What would the ladies think if they saw Mulder's pants vibrating? I like to keep an image that I am in control at all times! ;)

Originally posted by Mulder:
Since I keep mine in my pocket, I don't like to have it vibrating. What would the ladies think if they saw Mulder's pants vibrating?
maybe they would be thinking..... "Hey..... wanna dance???" ;)

or.....

maybe they are thinking.... "Is that a vibrating phone in your pocket... or is that your unit calling me???" ;)

One of those, I guess :)

K girlie............. the gutter called.........your mind is ready to be picked up !!! :) :) :) ;) ;)

gws226

Originally posted by Mulder:
Since I keep mine in my pocket, I don't like to have it vibrating. What would the ladies think if they saw Mulder's pants vibrating? I like to keep an image that I am in control at all times! ;)
The movie Alien came to mind when I thought of your pocket vibrating... but then again Im a guy :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts