CEO of Mcdonalds dies of a Heart Attack

Will the his family sue his company for giving him a heart attack?

Obviously he didnt order the Happy Meals.......

.......... im still confused why ppl still eat there :confused:

yes Gibbs i mean you.........

"McDonald's CEO Dead, Position Filled"

That was a headline on a news page this morning

Toddles18 said:
It's the Fries!!
Actually, personally I'd have to say those are the worst part. When I absolutely need to stop there (which is more often than I like, because I work 50 hours ontop of 18 credits) I always get two of what I order instead of order the drnk and fries combo. yuk.

I find Mc Cac's fries taste like sh...something other then fries. They are soggy from all the fat. Ewww.

But every so often I get a craving for one of their cheeseburgers... that happens once a year. I figure I need the year between burgers for my arteries to get clean again. :D

I'd rather have BK fries. But if i had the choice, the fries at the local bar/grills taste great. Especially little apple brewery.

deuce said:
Actually, personally I'd have to say those are the worst part. When I absolutely need to stop there (which is more often than I like, because I work 50 hours ontop of 18 credits) I always get two of what I order instead of order the drnk and fries combo. yuk.
That's what I do, two burgers and a drink, rather than the combo w/craptastic fries!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online