1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Certain Games Cause Computer Crash

Discussion in 'Games' started by darkcause, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. darkcause

darkcause Thread Starter

Alrighty so been reading and reading on solutions to my problem and found nothing.

2 examples so far i know that cause the crash is the character select screen of ROSE and FlyFF. When I click create the computer crashes *reboots*.

So I check the event veiwer...nothing there...turned off automatic restart and check box for it to report it into the veiwer...I get a blank blue screen and have to reboot it anyway...yet nothing in the events does it show me the main cause to this...

Ive done RAM test...nothing from it...and seem everything else is fine...Can run CounterStrike ,Combat Arms WOW and others perfectly fine even at max graphics...besides lag lol...

Anyways anyone got anything to share?

2. darkcause

darkcause Thread Starter

still having the problem and now counter strike source also causes my computer to crash every BSOD is *blank* just a blue screen...this problem is gettting worse by the day...donno what to do now...

3. rebon

rebon

Could be heat related, take off the side panels of your pc to allow a good airflow, also clean all the dust from all the fans with compressed air.
    Woth a try anyhow.
    Good luck.

thx...rob

4. darkcause

darkcause Thread Starter

nah aint the prob i belive but i do know the porgram for the heat thing shows some unusall activity from the fans nothing i understand much about because says i have 3 and 2 only showing up on the rpm and the other going up down and haywire...all fans are working and my side panel stays off and still cant figure the prob css stoped working after i updated my vid card so my card might be getting a we bit old but i lack any money to fix that as there aint much i can upgrade to on agp ...anyways help someone may know something more but ill give what i can a try....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/759626

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice