Certain Site

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Paraiya

http://www.forums.ifskinzone.net

I just got a new laptop and for some reason I can't see the banner and the start new topic, add reply buttons etc on that site.

I also can't see the banners on several other forums.

I'm using IE7 and I know IE7 is not the problem since it doesn't appear in Firefox 1.5 like it used to on my old computer.

Help?

Paraiya

I can't see the markers and buttons on most forums unless they're uploaded by me I believe.

Paraiya

Ok I made a new ************ forum and then I started installing a new skin. Logo was the last thing. It was the default ************ one. I changed it to the one I uploaded and now I can't view it!!!

EDIT: I can see the markers I uploaded though.

^^^ is the board software i'm using.

My new board with not working logo.

http://z6.************.com/Ceternity

^^^ omg that doesn't work lol.

Paraiya

How come I can't see my banner? I uploaded it. The markers I uploaded I can see but not the banner. On other sites I can't see the markers or the banner.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online