1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Certain websites not working

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by gudiarani, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gudiarani

gudiarani Thread Starter

Hello,

I have set up my Linksys WRT54GS router with WPA2 encryption. The problem is that on one of my computers that is connected wirelessly, a password to connect to our network was not requested.

Also, before, when I set up WEP encryption and now with the WPA2, I cannot access certain websites on my wirelessly connected desktop computer. I cannot access www.ets.org, www.xkcd.com, or https://selfservice.wpunj.edu/pls/PROD/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon

I just updated Java to see if that was it, it was not the problem. I turned off the popup blocker and my antivirus program, still nothing. I tried in Firefox, IE7, and Maxthon browsers and none work.

Thanks for your help

2. gudiarani

gudiarani Thread Starter

Sorry the selfservice website is working actually. I think the servers for the site were down over the weekend.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/541332

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice