Certain websites not working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gudiarani

Hello,

I have set up my Linksys WRT54GS router with WPA2 encryption. The problem is that on one of my computers that is connected wirelessly, a password to connect to our network was not requested.

Also, before, when I set up WEP encryption and now with the WPA2, I cannot access certain websites on my wirelessly connected desktop computer. I cannot access www.ets.org, www.xkcd.com, or https://selfservice.wpunj.edu/pls/PROD/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon

I just updated Java to see if that was it, it was not the problem. I turned off the popup blocker and my antivirus program, still nothing. I tried in Firefox, IE7, and Maxthon browsers and none work.

Thanks for your help

gudiarani

Sorry the selfservice website is working actually. I think the servers for the site were down over the weekend.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online