1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cgiemail

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by CyBerAliEn, Dec 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CyBerAliEn

CyBerAliEn Thread Starter

Hey,

Well... after a few years of using and searching for great CGI scripts, I found one at my old free host. The script was great and I haven't found anything that comes close to it. Well, something happened, so I moved to a new host, my own website.

What I want and need is this: Where can I go to get this script in PERL? Or who can I go to who will turn this into PERL, and how much will it cost me?

I don't want URLs or suggestions to other scripts that you think will help me, most of the scripts you'd recommend I've already tried but they don't do what I need and would like them to do. So don't even bother with the other scripts.

I ended up trying to use the script on my website, not knowing it was C/C++, and I got a FORBIDDEN error, and I talked to my server's support staff, and they told me it was because it needed to be PERL, and C/C++ wouldn't run.

Any help/etc is greatly needed!

The files for the script have been put at the following URL:
    www.cyberspacews.com/cgiemail/cgiemail.zip

Andrew
    Email: [email protected]
    MSN Messenger: [email protected]

2. CyBerAliEn

CyBerAliEn Thread Starter

Hey,

nm about the above, i got an email explaining something to me. Hopefully it'll work.

3. Rockn

Rockn

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/61941

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice