Chaging Processors

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jojo7548

Hey everyone.

I have an Intel Pentium Dual CPU T2390 and I want to change it to Intel i5. I am currently using a Toshiba Satellite A205-S5871 laptop. Can you guys help me?

Unfortunately, you can't do what you would like to do. The T2390 fits into an entirely different socket than does the i5processor.

That won't be possible. The two mentioned cpu's use total different sockets. That will mean a new mboard(in a desktop) you have a laptop so such a change will cost a lot. And by the way, I saw you double post. Please don't do that

Triple6

Rob
I've merged your two duplicate threads into the new one.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online