1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Change Access report formula

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by brucehiner, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. brucehiner

brucehiner Thread Starter

Hi I am very new at this and out of my element.
    I have a standard monthly report that generates list to update client data every 6 months. The formula needs to be changed to fit our new needs. I do not know how to access the standard formula to replace it.

the old formula looks from current day out 30 days for needed for 6 month updates. What I would like is one that will generate a list for just the reports in that month as all due dates are now the first of the following month (no matter what the day is all 6 month updates are due from the month not the day anymore ie all June are due in Dec 1).:confused:
    Bruce

2. OBP

OBP

Bruce, you will need both of the Queries in the attached database.
    Assessment Reminders needs replacing and pre Assessment Reminders needs adding in both of your front databases.

This will give you a list of anything due this month, if you want it to give you anything due next month change the change the value in the Pre assessment from 182 back to 152 as it was in the original Assessment Reminders.

Attached Files:

3. brucehiner

Thank you so much Need help with updates Need parameter values to get the querry to work asking for pre Assessment Reminders.fullname to ClosingDate
    can send screen pic if needed

4. brucehiner

Thanks again OBP. What do I need to open to access the value to change it from 152 to 182?

5. OBP

OBP

The DueDate column in the pre Assessment Reminders.

6. brucehiner

Thanks again Found and can do. What about the parameter values ask for to get the updated Assessment Reminders running?

7. OBP

OBP

Mine runs OK.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1088716

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice