1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Change Name on Tabs on the Start Bar

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Beevis, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beevis

Beevis Thread Starter

I am in a business that I have like 15-20 pages open at a time, is there a way to customize the name of the page name on the start bar so I know which I am clicking on? thanx for the help, if you need more information so you can help me, then just continue the thread, thanx

2. svorax

svorax

yeah, srry. theres not really a way to do that because, since they aren't your own programs, that would be illegal and you'd have to debug them.... i understand what you mean though. your best option is to just try and exit as many programs as you can and don't let them build up. srry.

3. techdawg667

techdawg667

well I saw somewhere that there is a mod for WinXP that makes the start bar function like the Preview thing in Vista. Not sure if that is illegal though. Google it :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/699571

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice