change operating system language.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sponsor

Is there a way to change the operating system language in XP.

I searched the web, have read numerous articles. The answer was no.

But I would like to ask it again, Is that possible ? without reinstalling a local version. Or is there a way to change the operating system language.

TIA:D

I was going to suggest the Multilanguage User Interface Pack, then suddenly remembered that you need to be a corporate license holder to be able to install it

The alternative is either re-install in the local language, OR create a partition and install the second language on the new partition

sponsor

only those two options. ok.
I Will install in local language. Thanks for you time.

Just to know.
How can you change it (in Corporate license). Can you give me the link to download it.

thanks in advance

sponsor

a long long way. have to consider of getting a local language version.
thanks again for the information.

sponsor

yes, but it will not change the entire operating system language. I mean when you go to registry or when you browse through folders, the menus the options; it will displayed the language of the operating system.
I think I just have to install a local language version of the os itself. :(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online