1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Change site colors

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by Grendal, Sep 10, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. Grendal

Grendal Thread Starter

I think it would be a good idea to allow a user select a color scheme for the whole site while they are logged in. I tend to feel more at home when the site has a dark color scheme..

2. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

3. angelize56

Oh....and blame it on Randy! :D

4. RandyG

RandyG

nyah-nyah!!:p

5. angelize56

^ Well nyah-nyah back at ya!! :p :D Hi Sweetie! :D

6. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    Right now, I'm not making any further hacks to the site as vB3 is supposed to be "right around the corner" (whatever that means)... It's going to take a few weeks to get everything moved over to that, and then for me to re-hack what we already have as the code is completely different. After that's said and done, we'll look into additional features (like this)... feel free to bring this up again when that's all done... :)

7. Kikit

Kikit

One of the first things I noticed about the site is the pretty aqua color. With all the computer problems and headaches I was having, just that one little thing made me feel uplifted.

When you're going through a lot of time-consuming brainwork, you (at least, I) don't want a dark, dreary place to visit!

Please keep the crisp, clean white and aqua color scheme. Light color results in a mentally light mood. Dark ("lights out") color brings down the mood and lowers the energy level. We all need that energy to fix these computer issues, now don't we?

:)

8. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    I agree completely, Kikit... not only is it calm and bright, but it's pretty different from most sites. But, it wouldn't hurt to give members the optoin.

9. prospect

prospect

I like this color. Its ok for me.

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/163865

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice