1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Change Spanish versin of Office pro 2003 to English

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by cbyrd, Sep 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cbyrd

cbyrd Thread Starter

:rolleyes: My brother gave me his laptop which has Office pro 2003 but it is in spanish. I can type in English and it will correct it, but everything else is in Spanish, File, Print, format, all the features and tools and toolbars. Is there a way to change the format to English?

thanks, cbyrd (y)

2. the_nerdette

the_nerdette

To change the user interface or Help language, your organization must have purchased and distributed Microsoft Office 2003 Multilingual User Interface Pack, and it must be installed. For details, see your system administrator.

1) In Microsoft Windows XP, on the Windows Start menu, point to All Programs, point to Microsoft Office Tools, and then click Microsoft Office 2003 Language Settings.

In Windows 2000, on the Windows Start menu, point to Programs, point to Microsoft Office Tools, and then click Microsoft Office 2003 Language Settings.

2) On the User Interface and Help tab
    to change the user interface: in the Display Office 2003 in box, click the language you want.

to change the help language: In the Display Help in box, click the language you want.

Hope that helps! :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/400018

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice