1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Changing Adobe illustrator from french to english

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by jyc1118, Feb 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jyc1118

jyc1118 Thread Starter

i have pc that is using a french windows 7 and i recently installed Adobe CS4 and it never ask me to choose the language, so i when i install it, adobe cs 4 is all in french and i went to Edit | Preferences | Interface | UI Language in photoshop and the only language i could choose is french. Does Adobe reflect on the language of the OS if not is there a way to change the language back to english without reinstalling the whole operating system.

thanks,

2. pip22

pip22

AI is not supplied in multi-language capability in a single package. You have to buy it in the language you require.
    Evidently, the version you've installed is for French speakers.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1041156