1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Changing BIOS Passwords Remotely

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by AndrewMcDonald, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndrewMcDonald

AndrewMcDonald Thread Starter

Hello,

I'm currently looking for a way to change all of our Laptop & Workstation (Approx 250+ machines) BIOS passwords using a remote tool if possible. The majority of laptops are Latitude and the workstations OptiPlex although most of the laptops have BitLocker activated.
    We also use Empirum software to push out software if this would be of any help.

I have been looking around and into using the Dell Client Configuration Utility and also the OpenManage tool although I'm not too sure if they would work for us due to us using BitLocker.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    i'm afraid we cannot help with password on our forum
    as you will see from the rules - you agreed to when you joined

http://www.techguy.org/rules.html

closing post

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1065026

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice