1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Changing colour of XP taskbar?

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Bonecrusher123, May 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Bonecrusher123

Bonecrusher123 Thread Starter

Hey guys I've been using the same old grey colour since Win95 and would like a different colour. What's the best way of going about it? I've just installed the XP Zune theme from Microsoft from here: go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=75078 and it looks pretty good but does it use up more memory or CPU time than the classic theme?

Thanks

2. Blackmirror

Blackmirror

Have you been in display options right click desktop and choose properties

See what you can change

3. bicycle bill

bicycle bill Banned

To change the color scheme, right click an empty space on the Desktop, and select Properties from the menu. Select the Appearance tab and choose a color scheme from the Color scheme drop down box. Besides the default blue color scheme, and the silver color scheme mentioned above, there's also an Olive Green color scheme

4. bearone2

bearone2 Banned

i don't like the xp choices so i rt click on a pic and set it as background.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/578425

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice