Changing html format

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

livefortoday6491

After closing Facebook I downloaded some photos of mine but they are in html format. I need to change the html format to edit my photos. Please can anyone help?

There are various html to jpg converters online. Got to Google and type "html to jpg".

Where exactly are you downloading the pictures from? (You said after you closed Facebook)
How are you downloading them? Dragging them from a web page onto the Desktop?

Some web sites are coded in such a way that dragging pictures off the page does NOT give you the photo but the html code that loads and displays that photo. Depending on the site, and the code they use, it may or may not be possible to download directly from the web page.

There are some "web" sucker programs that can grab those files for you, and looking at the source and finding the real URL for the photo is also a possibility.

livefortoday6491

I download the pics from Facebook and then I save them as a pdf. I then convert to a jpeg file. Thanks you for your help though.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online