Changing MP3's into MP4's for my iTunes

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sparkleamato

I have purchased some music from Rhapsody, and I would like to add this media to my iTunes library. The only problem is, Rhapsody is in MP3 format, and iTunes is in MP4 format. . Is there any way I can change this easily? I mean, I know there are expensive programs out there, but I wanted to throw it out there. Oh, and I also am not huge into downloading programs that may invite unwanted spyware and viruses

Hi, welcome to TSG.

iTunes also supports Mp3 files so there's no need to convert the files, you can just add them to your iTunes library.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online