Changing Password for Toshiba Infinia 7232

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MayIda

I bought an old Toshiba Infinia 7232 at a Thrift Shop. Unfortunately the password was not included. Is there any way I can reset the password so that I can get on to the computer.

Thank You!

MayIda

I'm not sure. I can't get any info because I can't get passed the login screen. It looks like Windows though.

DoubleHelix

Banned
If it's a Windows login screen it will say "Windows" somewhere. Or it might say "Welcome". We're not sitting there with you. You have to give us something here. What words are on the login screen or box? Be as specific as you can.

Do you have to press CTRL+ALT+DEL to get to a password screen?
Do you have to click on a picture or account name to get a password prompt?
What do you see on the screen as the computer is booting? All Windows computers have some sort of Windows screen that appears before any login screen. Do you see anything like that?

MayIda

Thank you.

I'm not at the computer location right now but I will check all of that and post it.

if you can get into safe mode you can use the Admin account to delete the password off of the Owner account. only if the Admin account isnt password protected too.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online