Changing the Default behavior of pictures inserted into word 2007

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sandninja

Heres what Microsoft's online help says:

...You've got a great picture to illustrate your text, and you know exactly where you want it to be positioned. When you insert the picture, however, it floats off the page or seems to be cut off, which is not what you had in mind.
When a picture is inserted into your Word document, its default placement is in line with your text. That is, Word inserts the picture where your cursor is, even though it may not be aligned properly with the text around it...

The bold part is what I want to change... is this even possible?

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I do NOT think so, but what do you want to be the default?

I'm not at my work computer to check but am almost certain you can change the default picture layout (I've done it 2003). The trick in 2007 is figuring out where they've put the option! Because of the type of documents I create and edit, "In front of text" works better for me.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online