Charging/power source to audio??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mrmastering53

Long story short, I'm trying to look for an audio cable that goes from USB female to 3.5mm female, and the closest thing I found was some PLUSPOE wire kit on Amazon. It had what I needed, except the main part of it was an Ethernet wire that had a see-through end on it. That is not what I need. However, it does come with a USB female to what I'm guessing is a female aux. It also kinda looks like a female DC. (for charging and power purposes to my knowledge) The description of the item says it could be used for things like Raspberry Pi, security cameras or remotes. However, I want to know if there is any possible way to be able to put a power source into audio use. Would anyone be able to determine this, and if so, please let me know ASAP. thanks :)

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
The 1000$ question is what voltage is required on the audio circuit and indeed what current -
I would have suspected it was more than 5v

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online