chat difficulties

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BobBarker

okay this one really has me boggled!!!I have a freshly loaded internet explorer 5.5 with all available upgrades, and I have been through it atleast 3 times, I also have a netscape navigator 6.2, yet neither will let me into chat, ie will not support java, and the java scripting program in navigator crashes. [email protected]!!!

BobBarker

yahoo chat is where I am trying to get to but it says MY ie will not support java but I have checked all the sections and java is activated

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online